Tuesday, July 05, 2005

More testing

Okay, so I'm having trouble getting pictures posted... but never mind, I'll figure it out. In the meantime though, I'm going to try and explain why I sold out and made a blog. You see, I've been thinking about getting my own site for quite a while now, and even though I have my own Photobucket account, I know it's not the same as having a real site. "So spend some bucks and get a proper site", I hear you say... and yes, you're right. Someday when (hopefully) my miniatures will be good enough to offer me a decent amount of money, I'll make my own site.

But not yet. Not as long as ill-fated attempts at NMM can be considered pro-painted. No sir.

Now to the point.. this blog will be used to show off new miniatures, to show WIP pictures, and occasionally, to rant about painting. Yes, rants about painting. You better believe it.

So yeah, in this blog you can find pretty much anything you would expect from a painting blog... except for emotions. Because emotions are for the weak.

Be warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home