Sunday, June 18, 2006

Unicorns

Death Guard updates!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's my new lord, right there. Still working on the arms and legs and whatnot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Both sides of my first 19-man unit. Still working on those, right now I'm trying to come up with something for the shoulder pads and backpacks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the marines, I tried to make him as big as possible without looking ridiculous, I'm happy with the results. A size comparison:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A bolter from the old, plastic plague marines:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On the subject of old plastic plague marines, here's a casualty:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here are two pics of an attempt to make a bolter marine out of one of these marines, the first is a mock-up, the second a WIP shot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't worry, I'll get rid of the neck. It'll work.

Also, my current workplace:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for visiting... anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home