Saturday, July 09, 2005

Candy

So the other day, my mom bought a box of candy, labelled "Jelly Babies". I mean, everyone likes babies, with or without jelly. Seriously though, the box does look rather inviting:



Okay, so when you buy a box of candy, you kind of expect it to.. you know, look like what it's supposed to look like. Anyway, this is what I saw when I opened the box:



and another one:



What the hell is that? It looks like a gummy bear on steroids and covered in cocaine, both of which he purchased with the money he got from ripping innocent people off.

Seriously, what the hell? It doesn't look like a baby at all. It looks like a mangled treasure chest, which was hidden in a volcano by a clown or something. What does he keep in there? I don't know. It must be pretty secret though, if he goes through all the trouble of dumping it in a volcano and everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goji said...

Fucking awesome.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home